STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY SOLUTIONS
“OCEAN-POWERED” MARINE GROWTH CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
- A patented technology engineered to reduce wave loading, hence resulting in life extension of offshore platforms.
- A marine growth management solution that eliminates the need for periodical cleaning by divers.
- Powered by ocean-waves and currents. Typhoon-proof and self- cleaning.
- To date over 30,000 MGPs have been installed on over 500 platforms.
MARINE GROWTH PREVENTION SENSITIVITY STUDY
- An engineering study to quantify the benefits of marine growth prevention in the wave zone area, including reduction in lateral loading and probability of failure, and improvement of fatigue life.
STRUCTURAL HEALTH MONITORING
- A system consisting of structural sensory arrays and data acquisition system
- Integrated via a software platform that incorporates research solutions i.e. expert decision system.
- Monitoring is autonomous from topside and onshore – thus facilitating instant decision-making. Defects monitored 10 times per second, 24-7
- Alarm system is integrated onboard with analytical verification.
- Built in accordance to offshore and industry standards (ISO, ASTM, API)
- Can be customised to suit client requirement
|INFO PACK||CASE STUDY/FACT SHEET||VIDEO|
CORROSION CONTROL SOLUTIONS
VERTICAL TENSON ANODES (VTA) – PLATFORM-DEPLOYED ICCP RETROFIT SYSTEM
- A diverless retrofit ICCP system that provides up to 20 years of corrosion protection to offshore structures.
- Suitable for platforms with AC power.
GALVOSTRING – PLATFORM-DEPLOYED GALVANIC HANGING ANODE
- A diverless retrofit CP system that provides up to 5 years of corrosion protection to offshore structures.
- Suitable for platforms without AC power.
GALVO-ARRAY – SUBSEA PIPELINE CP RETROFIT
- A retrofit CP system for subsea pipelines designed for 20-year protection
- Designed according to DNV-RP-F103 to suit current demand of pipeline.
- A clamp of system that can be deployed by divers or ROV
TRIZASHIELD – CUI PREVENTION
- A unique three-layered CUI protection system combining both barrier and galvanic protection that offers 50 years against CUI.
- No specialised equipment or highly skilled personnel required
TRENTON MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX-TAPES
- A 3-step anti-corrosion wrap system for pipelining and pipeline, flanges, valve, pipe support, visor, clamps and splash zone structures.
- Long Lasting and easy to apply.
- No special machinery required
CORROSION UNDER PIPE SUPPORT (CUPS) REMEDIATION SOLUTIONS
- Apply to both static and dynamic pipe supports
- No pipe lift-off
- Long term corrosion prevention by Trenton microcrystalline Wax-Tapes
- Minimum surface preparation by hand tool cleaning (SP2)
- Accommodate all different types of support and movement in excess of 40mm
THE PREMIER NON-INTRUSIVE CORROSION & EROSION MONITORING SYSTEM FOR ONSHORE AND SUBSEA PIPES & PIPELINES
- Non-intrusive high precision direct wall thickness monitoring systems
- Reliable online corrosion/erosion rate feed back
- Online information about pipe condition & Real-time and online follow-up of known defects
- Eliminate the multiple sources of error associated with manual inspection, such as variability from one measurement to the next in time of measurement location, equipment used and operator expertise
- Easy to install, can work through standard coatings (FBE and paint)
- No production interference, can be installed on live pipes
- A range of sensors to suit for pipe temperatures up to 550 degree Celsius
- PipeMonit® Swarm® for Onshore application and UltraMonit® for Offshore application
|INFO PACK||CASE STUDY/FACT SHEET|
ADVANCED INSPECTION SOLUTIONS
We offer an array of Qualitative and Quantitative techniques to optimize your inspection program. Our unique combination of technologies allows for customized solutions to meet client’s inspection requirement, budget and standards.
Categories of Inspection
- Non-Piggable Pipelines
- CUPS Inspection
- CUI Inspection
- Composite Wrap Inspection
- Jacket Inspection
- Splash Zone Inspection
- Hard To Access Areas
Some of the techniques offered;
|SCOPE OF INSPECTION||ABOVE-WATER||ABOVE-WATER|
|Non-Piggable Pipelines||NCM, PDT||TOFD, Corrosion Mapping||NCM, EMAT||TOFD, UT, MEC Computerised Tomography|
|Corrosion Under Pipe Supports (CUPS)||SH-EMAT||Chime & Multiskip||–||–|
|Composite Wraps||–||DRS & Microwave||–||–|
|Jacket Inspection||–||–||ADROV & SHM|
|Splash Zone Inspection||PEC||MEC||PEC||MEC|
|Vessel, Tanks and other hard to access areas||PDT||RDVI, TOFD, Corrosion Mapping||–||–|
For further information on each scope of inspection, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|INFO PACK||CASE STUDY/FACT SHEET|
REPAIR & REHABILITATION SOLUTIONS
- A suite of cold cutting technologies for various structures and pipeline specification
- Can be deployed for subsea and above water applications
REHABILITATING ASSETS THROUGH REVOWRAP COMPOSITE REPAIR
- An engineered composite solution to restore damaged critical assets to the original design specification of the equipment.
- Stronger than steel
- Designed for 225oC operating temperature with no pressure limitations and fast curing.
- Strengthening structure through grouted clamps or tubular grouting
- Small footprint of a low-cost mixer and small crew size
UNDERWATER DRY WELDING SOLUTION
- Repair solutions for damaged subsea structures using habitat dry welding method
- Underwater repairs for damages such as dents, tears, holes, cracks, parted boat lading supports, etc.
- Subsea Installation new structural members
- All UDW are pre-qualified and repairs are certified by third party agency
- Over 10-year of track record