REPAIR & REHABILITATION SOLUTIONS
REHABILITATING ASSETS THROUGH REVOWRAP COMPOSITE REPAIR
- An engineered composite solution to restore damaged critical assets to the original design specification of the equipment.
- Stronger than steel
- Designed for 225oC operating temperature with no pressure limitations and fast curing.
UNDERWATER DRY WELDING SOLUTION
- Repair solutions for damaged subsea structures using habitat dry welding method
- Underwater repairs for damages such as dents, tears, holes, cracks, parted boat lading supports, etc.
- Subsea Installation new structural members
- All UDW are pre-qualified and repairs are certified by third party agency
- Over 10-year of track record
ROTECH SUBSEA TRENCHING & EXCAVATION
- The Rotech Subsea (RS) is a suite of highly effective subsea excavation tools deployed over the side of a vessel and operated remotely from its deck.
- The technology is based on the principles of producing a controlled column of water, the pressure of which fluidises the seabed and effectively excavates a trench.
- It is a non-contact system which minimises the risks associated with physical contact especially around complex subsea assets.
- The Trenching and Excavation Equipment, operated by Rotech Subsea, is designed by Rotech Engineering and built in-house.
- Some of the common applications include:
- Cable Array and Export Trenching / De-burial
- Cable Joint Burial / IRM
- Pipeline, Umbilical & Flowline Trenching / De-burial / Recovery
- Backfilling for Cable / Pipeline Protection
- Jack-up Leg / Spud Can Clearance
- Harbour / Pontoon Seabed Clearance
- Sandwave Clearance / Cable & Pipeline Route Clearance
- Salvage De-burial / Access
- Access to Subsea Structures / IRM / Decommissioning
- Drill Cuttings Removal
- Rock Removal / Relocation & Dispersal