CORROSION CONTROL SOLUTIONS
OMNIFLEX POWERVIEW CP – Remote CP Protection System
- A field-proven Impressed Current Cathodic Protection System with communications built to the core, providing more efficient system adjustment, qualification and management both on site and by remote access
- Distributed architecture minimises cabling and reduces installation cost.
- Real-time remote monitoring provides 24/7 assurance of system performance.
- Full remote control and testing reduces site visits.
- High Efficiency Transformer Rectifiers reduce power bills and give a greener footprint.
- Smaller size reduces space requirements
- Modular design provides easy serviceability and extended system life
- PowerView CP Remote Monitoring can be retrofitted to existing TR’s including remote testing to improve oversight of corrosion protection and reduce site visits.
- Suitable for both Impressed Current and Galvanic CP Systems
- Applicable on Concrete and Steel Structures
VERTICAL TENSON ANODES (VTA) – PLATFORM-DEPLOYED ICCP RETROFIT SYSTEM
- A diverless retrofit ICCP system that provides up to 20 years of corrosion protection to offshore structures.
- Suitable for platforms with AC power.
|INFO PACK||CASE STUDY/FACT SHEET|
GALVOSTRING – PLATFORM-DEPLOYED GALVANIC HANGING ANODE
- A diverless retrofit CP system that provides up to 5 years of corrosion protection to offshore structures.
- Suitable for platforms without AC power.
GALVO-ARRAY – SUBSEA PIPELINE CP RETROFIT
- A retrofit CP system for subsea pipelines designed for 20-year protection
- Designed according to DNV-RP-F103 to suit current demand of pipeline.
- A clamp of system that can be deployed by divers or ROV
TRIZASHIELD – CUI PREVENTION
- A unique three-layered CUI protection system combining both barrier and galvanic protection that offers 50 years against CUI.
- No specialised equipment or highly skilled personnel required
TRENTON MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX-TAPES
- A 3-step anti-corrosion wrap system for pipelining and pipeline, flanges, valve, pipe support, visor, clamps and splash zone structures.
- Long Lasting and easy to apply.
- No special machinery required
CORROSION UNDER PIPE SUPPORT (CUPS) REMEDIATION SOLUTIONS
- Apply to both static and dynamic pipe supports
- No pipe lift-off
- Long term corrosion prevention by Trenton microcrystalline Wax-Tapes
- Minimum surface preparation by hand tool cleaning (SP2)
- Accommodate all different types of support and movement in excess of 40mm
THE PREMIER NON-INTRUSIVE CORROSION & EROSION MONITORING SYSTEM FOR ONSHORE AND SUBSEA PIPES & PIPELINES
- Non-intrusive high precision direct wall thickness monitoring systems
- Reliable online corrosion/erosion rate feed back
- Online information about pipe condition & Real-time and online follow-up of known defects
- Eliminate the multiple sources of error associated with manual inspection, such as variability from one measurement to the next in time of measurement location, equipment used and operator expertise
- Easy to install, can work through standard coatings (FBE and paint)
- No production interference, can be installed on live pipes
- A range of sensors to suit for pipe temperatures up to 550 degree Celsius
- PipeMonit® Swarm® for Onshore application and UltraMonit® for Offshore application